There are many consequences of unresolved conflict on your campus. Here are 5 of them:
- Alienated stakeholders – Conflict without solutions leaves stakeholders feeling disenfranchised.
- Dysfunctional teams – Healthy conflict is a characteristic of a functional team while unresolved conflict destroys team effectiveness.
- Distorted public perceptions – Stakeholders will shape a negative public perception of the campus via social media and personal interaction until their issues are resolved.
- Job function friction – Tension builds at the intersections of employee responsibilities.
- Poor modeling – The students become aware and oft involved in ongoing conflict between staff or with their parents.
Connect with me through social media and share other consequences of unresolved conflict or else strategies for conflict resolution.